Tutoring offers tremendous assets for students confronting a variety of different challenging academic situations including:
- Students struggling to cope in a highly competitive classroom atmosphere
- Students under pressure to master fundamental learning skills such as time management or project organization
- Students requiring the strengthening of basic foundations of reading, math, and writing
- High-achieving students ready to take their performance to the next level
- Highly capable students who do not feel they are being challenged enough at school
- Students preparing to take standardized testing: IREAD3, ISTEP, GRE, SAT, ACT, etc.
At Learning Matters Indy our primary goal is to build confidence and competence in students while nurturing life-long learning skills and strategies for academic success including essential critical thinking skills.
Learning Matters Indy offers a variety of educational services including:
- In-home or private tutoring in our comfortable tutoring room
- Support for core subjects and many electives including music and art.
- Help with special projects/homework assignments
- Coaching in organization and workload management skills
- Homework help
Click here to learn more about us.